Rotary for the 21st Century recognises the need to engage with technology, using Social Media to connect with each other and our partners, to help bring about social change and impact. Even if you have limited time, together we can make things happen through cause led projects.
Welcome to our new innovative and flexible Rotary in South East Hampshire for people who want to engage and help their community in different ways.
Are you interested in making a difference in your community?
Social Innovation is creating pathways for positive impact to create community sustainability. Using Social Innovation in Rotary we want to cut across traditional boundaries to create lasting change in our communities. Working in partnership with others to generate collaboration, engaging social enterprise and entrepreneurship for social change, developing ways in which to approach sustainable solutions.
Interested in getting involved? Explore how Rotary and Social Innovation can work together to produce a vibrant, flexible group to enable us to:
- work together on cause led projects
- help to build customer awareness and a market of Social Enterprises
- develop the Social Model of Disability
- develop community sustainability
- develop Theatre Innovation
- work in a collaborative way that create innovative ideas and solutions
- use Social Media to build social awareness
To get involved please contact Tim Mason at RotarySISEHampshire@btinternet.com